Perhaps we’ll never understand each other.
或许我们永远不懂对方
Loving doesn’t mean that we agree.
爱,并不代表我们同对方妥协
If that were so, then I would say, why bother?
如果是这般,我将会说:“管他呢?”
But there are things I know I’ll never see.
但是我知道有些东西我将永远不会看到
I’m sure your heart knows what I don’t yet know:
我知道你的心里面懂得我不了解的那些
The pain of loving a reluctant son;
去疼爱一宁顽不灵的孩子所受的苦
The anger, coming fast and building slow,
闷在心里的脾气,快速的产生,但缓慢的滋长
Of being helpless to control someone.
对于管教一个儿子的无力感
You want only that I grow up right,
你一心想让我健全的成长
But you know what right is, and I still don’t.
但是你总懂得对错,而我却不
I have to learn to wield my inner light,
我必须以我的内心的感受来学习
I’m sorry for the anger in the air;
我很抱歉让你那么生气
my love is always there.
对你的爱永远还在
没有评论:
发表评论